Solar represents a real job creation opportunity for young people while participating in the socio-economic development of rural and urban areas in the country
Panorama Engineering is a fast growing Solar company who into solar installation in homes,commercial places,street lights and boreholes & building human capacity in this area.
Panorama will be training 150 people this year which will be a 2-week fast track solar training for students, technicians, those on the job and for anyone that wants to be solar entrepreneur.
The training covers both theoretical and practical sessions with the following packages:
- How to solar power household electrical appliances.
- How to install battery inverter back up
- How to install solar facilities for boreholes
- How to solar power CCTV camera
- How to solar power street light
- How to solar power traffic lights
The Training Course outline is as follow:
- Introduction to renewable energy
- Basic concept of Electricity
- Load Survey and Analysis
- Sizing and specifying Solar Power Facilities
- Costing and Procuring Solar Power Facilities
- Connecting batteries and solar panels on series, parallel and parallel-series and Series-parallel
- Connecting solar panels-charge controller-Batteries-Inverters-Distribution Board-Household appliances together.
- Safety Precautions and Measures.
- Maintenance of Solar Power Facilities.
- Hand on the the job training.
- Marketing strategy for Solar jobs/projects-BoI, CBN and Sterling bank opportunities in in Solar Energy.
- Minimum of Secondary school certificate
The trainees should come with these items for the practicals:
- Four(4) piece of card board papers.
- Tape rule. It can be Tailor’s type.
For the Design (Theory):
- Writing Materials: pen, pencils and booklets.
- Ruler or Mathematical instruments.
Training Venue:4th Floor Wing A WAEC Building NASSI National Secretariat, No 10 Zambezi Crescent Maitama, FCT Abuja
Training Date: 4th-16th November, 2019
Training fee: N25,000 only
Payment can be made to Panorama Engineering Ltd, 0093911262, Access Bank.
For more Enquiries contact:
- Mobile: 08037460247, 09039111098
- Office address: Suite C17 Murg Plaza Opp UTC Area 10 Garki FCT-Abuja.
- Join our WhatsApp group In order to participate, click here to register
Pictures from previous trainings: